So my recent purchase from them is Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Lipstick in Lava Love. A rich, bright, glossy, "shouting" kind of red. Avon describe it as...
"24-hour moisture formula includes Allaintoin, Vitamins A, C and E and Jojoba Gel. Contains SPF 15 to help protect lips from sun damage."
- Doesn't feel dry on the lips
- Has rich, vivid color
- Glides on smoothly
- Brightens my face
- Can be bought to almost everywhere as we all know there are a lot of Avon dealers
- Has a lot of color options
- VERY affordable
- Staying power is same as most average lipstick. It easily goes off after you eat something.
- Not sure if I can pull this everyday.
- Of course, it always needs a lip liner to go with it or else it will bleed.
Will I repurchase?
Yes, definitely. But I'll try other shades first.
Always spot for Avon promos where they cut off prices and give you a very, very big discount. I got this for just PhP 199 from PhP 375. See? It's actually their lowest price this year.
Go to you nearest Avon dealer now and find a good budget buy too!