And here it is from upper left:
1. Myra Vita Firm at PhP 99My current lotion is Myra Vita Quench (review on it soon) and I guess this is a new variant which as it claims can help tighten skin so I need to have it. Plus I badly need it right now to keep my ever present cellulite at bay. I'll report if it works!
2. L'oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner at PhP 139 and Php189 respectively
Again, I am so in love with this product! These two are just backups in case I run out of it! If it will happen eeek ;)
3. Sunsilk Smooth and Manageable at PhP 89This is a household shampoo and whenever I want to deeply cleanse my hair, I either use this or H&S. There's a free Creamsilk too. Who wouldn't love that? I think the promo is still ongoing so if you're a Sunsilk and Creamsilk fan too, go grab yours now!
4. L'oreal Total Repair 5 Deep Repairing Mask sachet at PhP 20I lost the other one I bought last month so I repurchase! Love, love this line from L'oreal.
5. Lewis & Pearl Dewdrops Cologne at around PhP 30
If you like D&G Light Blue, then this is a good alternative which you can splash to your body anytime without the guilt! Just for the cheap price you can smell like your favorite perfume! My fave too.
6. Skin White PowerWhitening Facial Cleanser at PhP 39Okay, this is just a random buy because I run out of my Clinique Clarifying Lotion and I don't know what toner to get. Hopefully, it will not cause any breakouts as I am still on the process of erasing pimple marks from the past month. Aaargh!
And that was my mini haul, wish you had fun reading it as I am typing it. Let me know your current haul too. Have a happy Friday everyone! Just one day before the week ends, are you excited? ;)